LEGAL NOTICE AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information data on this website is provided below :
The ownership of this website, www.sitgesspaces.com, (hereinafter, Website) is held by: SITGES SPACES 2020 SL, provided with NIF: B-66103169 and registered in: Mercantile Registry of Barcelona with the following registry data: Volume 43912, Folio 20, Sheet B 441666, Entry 1, and whose contact details are:
Dirección Social/Fiscal: Avda. Olof Palme 12, 11-1 Viladecans (Barcelona) España Teléfono de contacto: +34644 28 73 81 Email de contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The object of the conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate access and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions, the following shall be understood as a Website: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, that is, the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated both in the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all those online services or resources that may be offered to Users (hereinafter, Services).
Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Contents and Services that may be incorporated into it. The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L may interrupt, deactivate and / or cancel any of these elements that are integrated into the Website or access to them.
Access to the Website by the User is free and, as a general rule, is free without the User having to provide a consideration in order to enjoy it, except for the cost of connection through the supplied telecommunications network. by the access provider that the User has contracted.
The use of any of the Contents or Services of the Website may be made through the subscription or prior registration of the User.
Access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as through the spaces enabled to interact between Users, and the User and Sitges Spaces 2020 SL, such as comments and / or blogging spaces, confer the status of User, therefore that all the Conditions established herein, as well as their subsequent modifications, are accepted from the moment the navigation on the Website is started, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations that are mandatory, as appropriate. Given the relevance of the above, the User is recommended to read them each time they visit the Website.
The Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L Website provides a great diversity of information, services and data. The User assumes his responsibility to make correct use of the Website. This responsibility will extend to:
• A use of the information, Contents and / or Services and data offered by Sitges Spaces 2020 SL without being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may suppose infringement of the rights of third parties or the very operation of the Website.
• The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms issued by Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L for access to certain Content or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User will immediately notify Sitges Spaces 2020 SL about any fact that allows the improper use of the information registered in said forms, such as, but not only, the theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and / or passwords, in order to proceed with their immediate cancellation.
Sitges Spaces 2020 SL reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in his opinion, were not suitable for publication.
In any case, Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist.
Mere access to this Website does not imply any kind of commercial relationship between Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L and the User.
The User declares to be of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Conditions.
Therefore, this Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L Website is not directed at minors. Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L declines any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, nor of the Contents or Services. Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L will do everything possible for the proper functioning of the Website, however, it is not responsible for or guarantees that access to this Website will not be uninterrupted or that it is free from errors.
Neither is it responsible or guarantees that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website, is free from error or causes damage to the User's computer system (software and hardware). In no case will Sitges Spaces 2020 SL be liable for losses, damages or losses of any kind arising from access, navigation and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L is also not responsible for any damages that may be caused to users by improper use of this Website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for the falls, interruptions, lack or defect of the telecommunications that may occur.
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (RGPD) .
• Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
• Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
• Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the treatment of personal data
The person in charge of the treatment of the personal data collected in Sitges Spaces 2020 SL is: SITGES SPACES 2020 SL, provided with NIF: B-66103169 and registered in: Mercantile Registry of Barcelona with the following registry data: Volume 43912, Folio 20, Sheet B 441666, Entry 1, whose representative is: Nicolás Lozano Jurado (hereinafter, also responsible for the treatment). Their contact details are as follows:
Avda. Olof Palme 12, 11-1 Viladecans (Barcelona)
Teléfono de contacto: +34644 28 73 81
Email de contacto: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Sitges Spaces 2020 SL through the forms extended on its pages will be incorporated and will be processed in our files in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Sitges Spaces 2020 SL and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that it fills out, or to attend to a request or consultation thereof. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the RGPD is applicable, a record of treatment activities is maintained that specifies, according to its purposes, the treatment activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The treatment of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles set forth in article 5 of the RGPD:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after completely transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
• Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
• Principle of minimization of data: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
• Principle of accuracy: personal data must be exact and always updated.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in such a way that the identification of the User is allowed for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
• Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L are only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data are treated within the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the treatment of personal data
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is consent. Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the treatment of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions when the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data is destined
The personal data is collected and managed by Sitges Spaces 2020 SL in order to facilitate, speed up and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to respond to a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operations and statistics, and activities proper to the corporate purpose of Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the content offered to the User, as well as improving the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment for which the personal data will be used; that is, of the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only for the following period: 24 months, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or the categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent to the treatment of their personal data in a lawful way by Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L. If it is a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secret and security of personal data
Sitges Spaces 2020 SL undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so that the security of personal data is guaranteed and destruction, loss or alteration is avoided. accidental or unlawful personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted .
However, because Sitges Spaces 2020 SL cannot guarantee the impregnability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller agrees to communicate to the User without undue delay when it occurs. a violation of the security of personal data that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security caused by the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform of and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it is accessible. information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD against the Data Controller:
• Right of access: It is the User's right to obtain confirmation of whether or not Sitges Spaces 2020 SL is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information on their specific personal data and the treatment that Sitges Spaces 2020 SL has made or made, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for them.
• Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
• Right of deletion ("the right to be forgotten"): It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have any other legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been illicitly processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must adopt reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the request of the interested party to delete any link to those personal data.
• Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the treatment of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when they challenge the accuracy of their personal data; the treatment is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
• Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another responsible for the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other data controller.
• Right of opposition: It is the right of the User to not carry out the treatment of their personal data or to stop the treatment of them by Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L.
• Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User's right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD-www.sitgesspaces.com", specifying:
• Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is admitted, identification of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation, will also be necessary. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced, by any other valid means in law that proves the identity.
• Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
• Address for notification purposes.
• Date and signature of the applicant.
• Any document that accredits the request you make.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
Avda. Olof Palme 12, 11-1 Viladecans (Barcelona)
Teléfono de contacto: +34644 28 73 81
Email de contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L, and therefore are not operated by Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State where you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
V. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information regarding the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and to personalize his experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time you have been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to contact the User's telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User's private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
Are those cookies that are sent to the User's computer or device and managed exclusively by Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L for the best operation of the Website. The information that is collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow the User to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that meets their preferences.
The entity (ies) in charge of supplying cookies may transfer this information to third parties, provided that it is required by law or that a third party is processing this information for said entities.
Social media cookies
Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the User's browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to find out about these cookies and, where appropriate, the treatment of their personal data. Only for information purposes are the links in which these privacy and / or cookie policies can be found below:
Disable, reject and delete cookies
Changes in Cookies Policy
It is reported that the Sitges Spaces 2020 SL Website makes or can make available to Users means of linking (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites belonging and / or managed by third parties.
The purpose of installing these links, directories and search engines on the Website is to make it easier for Users to search for and access the information available on the Internet, without considering it as a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. .
Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the products and / or services available on such linked sites.
Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through links.
Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L in no case will review or control the content of other websites, nor does it approve, examine or endorse the products and services, content, files and any other material existing on the linked sites.
Sitges Spaces 2020 SL does not assume any responsibility for the damages that may occur due to the access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of the websites not managed by Sitges Spaces 2020 SL and that are linked on this Website.
The User or third party that makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to the Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L Website must know that:
The reproduction - totally or partially - of any of the Contents and / or Services of the Website is not allowed without the express authorization of Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement is allowed on the Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L Website, nor on the Contents and / or Services thereof.
With the exception of the hyperlink, the website on which said hyperlink is established will not contain any element of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relationships between Sitges Spaces 2020 SL and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Sitges Spaces 2020 SL of the contents, services and / or activities offered on said site web, and vice versa.
VII. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Sitges Spaces 2020 SL by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example and not exhaustive, images, sound, audio, video , software or texts, brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). They will be, therefore, works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both the Spanish and community regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties related to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, are expressly prohibited. in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Sitges Spaces 2020 SL
The User agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L. You can view the elements of the Website or even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or any other physical medium as long as it is exclusively for your personal use. The User, however, may not delete, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website constitutes a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, they must immediately notify Sitges Spaces 2020 SL through the contact information in the GENERAL INFORMATION section. of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
VIII. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L reserves the right to file any civil or criminal actions it deems necessary for the improper use of the Website and Contents, or for the breach of these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and Sitges Spaces 2020 S.L will be governed by current regulations and applicable in Spanish territory. If any controversy arises in relation to the interpretation and / or application of these Conditions, the parties will submit their conflicts to the ordinary jurisdiction, submitting themselves to the corresponding judges and courts.
Last modification: May 1, 2020