GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR RESERVATIONS
1. ACCEPTANCE.- Making any reservation implies acceptance of these general conditions.
2. USER.- The person making the reservation must be of legal age and is responsible for the veracity of the information provided.
3. PAYMENT.- The system requests a prepayment by credit card or bank transfer at the time of booking. The reservation is subject to acceptance of payment by the bank. The final payment will be automatically requested at least 60 days before the expected arrival date. The client may pay their complete stay at any time up to 60 days before their arrival. For non-refundable rates or certain promotions, the form of payment could be 100% when making the reservation. Being so, the rate itself would indicate it.
4. RESERVATION.- The reservation is complete when the user receives the reservation confirmation with its localisation number by email.
5. TOURIST TAX.- The amount for the reservation will be increased by a tourist tax for the first 7 nights, at a rate of 0.99 € per person per night.
6. INFORMATION.- All information provided by the user is saved on a secure server, and we guarantee that this information shall be accessed exclusively by reservation staff, and only for purposes of the reservation and to communicate with the client in regards to future promotions and deals.
7. OCCUPANTS.- The client may only lodge the maximum number of people as defined in the apartment’s characteristics and as per the hired rate.
8. NOISE ORDINANCES: Local noise ordinances require us to restrict the use of EXTERIOR AREAS OF THE PROPERTY AFTER 22:30H (10:30 pm). Therefore after this time, guests can only occupy the INTERIOR areas of the premises. This is particularly important for larger families or groups. Signs reminding about these restrictions will be clearly posted at the property. Violation of these noise ordinances could result in guests being required to vacate the property before the end of their stay and no refund will be issued for the remaining days. Guests may also be subject to the loss of their security deposit. We take noise ordinances very seriously in order to protect the well-being of our guests and neighbors.
9. CLEANING.- The apartment shall be made available to the client duly cleaned. The client commits to leave the apartment reasonably cleaned, without rubbish or leftover food. The client will be charged a checkout clean. The amount of the checkout clean will be specified in the reservation. AS OF JUNE 1, 2020 AND UNTIL THE END OF THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC, SPECIAL CLEANING AND DISINFECTION PROTOCOLS (marked by the Ministry of Health for tourist accommodations) ARE BEING CARRIED OUT to ensure the well being of our guest!
10. EQUIPMENT.- The client commits to leave the apartment in the same circumstances as they found it upon entering in terms of furniture and equipment preservation.
11. MODIFICATIONS.- We reserve the right to change the hired apartment for one with similar or better characteristics in the event of force majeure, such as occupation or defects suddenly occurring after the date of the reservation. These changes shall be at no cost to the client. In the event that a change of venue is needed the guest will be advised as far in advance as possible.
12. SECURITY DEPOSIT.- At check-in the client will be required to leave a security deposit (exact amount will be specified in the reservation) as a guarantee for potential damage to the property during their stay. This deposit shall be fully returned upon check-out, unless defects are found in the house, its furniture or equipment, or situations of extreme filth or rubbish. The cost for re-establishing the condition of the apartment upon check-in shall be discounted from the deposit.
13. SPA FEE- Use of Jacuzzi requires a supplement charge of 75 Euros which can be paid at check-in (if not already included in the reservation) should the use of the jacuzzi be required. This is not a means to make money but rather to have the jacuzzis maintained by a professional company to keep the water in pristine condition and all chemical levels in balance. Routine maintenance is performed weekly and the jacuzzi technician will need access to the property. Guests are kindly requested to cooperate!
14. PETS- Upon prior request, we will consider to allow our guests to bring their pets with them. All guests MUST mention their intention to bring a pet and receive written approval BEFORE their arrival. A maximum of 1 large dog or 2 small/medium dogs or cats will be allowed per reservation (stay). If approved, a supplement charge of 15 Euros/Pet/Night will apply. Additionally, guests who bring their pets will be required to pay an additional 250 Euros in their security deposit (applying the same terms outlined in clause 11). All pets must also have their necessary shots up to date according to local Spanish law. Also any third party harm or damage caused by our guests´ pets will be the sole responsibility of the guest. Guests who leave their pets inside the property without supervision must guarantee that their pet will not cause noise disturbance for the neighbors. Any guest bringing pet(s) without prior written authorization or who fail to comply with local pet ordinances may be subject to the cancellation of their reservation without any refund and denial of entry or expulsion from the property. We are pet lovers and understand the need of guests to travel with their pets but we kindly request that guests comply with all the requirements outlined in this clause.
15. CANCELLATION.- For cancellations requested more than 60 days before the check-in date, the full deposit will be returned. For cancellations of less then 60 days before the check-in date or at any time once the rental period has commenced regardless of the reason, NO REFUND will be issued. We highly recommend that our guests purchase a travel insurance policy which includes trip cancellation insurance.
SPECIAL MODIFICATION ON CANCELLATION CONDITIONS APPLICABLE DURING THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC: We advise guests that for all reservations whose arrival date begins before 31.12.2020, a more flexible cancellation policy will be applied, allowing cancellation up to 14 days before upon arrival with a 100% refund. For those cancellations made less than 14 days before arrival, a penalty of 100% of the reservation will be charged. For those reservations with a start date after 31.12.2020, the standard cancellation clause indicated above will apply.
* We reserve the right to review and / or change the cancellation clauses without prior notice. In any event, the cancellation clause in force at the time of making the reservation will always be respected, regardless of any changes that may have occurred before the arrival date.